Crossing the Pond
Next Wednesday morning, for the first time in 32 years, my feet will not rest in North America. They will stand on English soil. (I wonder if they’ll know the difference. My feet, that is.) I’m very excited for the opportunity to speak at Revolution Conference in Liverpool, England and get to share Let Me Fall with the Mother-land. I look forward to meeting some really cool folks in person.
I’m even more excited to get to travel with my good friend. Meet Erin. Isn’t she lovely?
I know! In case you were wondering, she’s a writer and a speaker and an all-around amazing human being. And I’m sure people will line up just to hear her southern accent.
So, if you feel like praying for the two of us, here are some of my specific requests:
* Revolution Conference – For everyone involved and every aspect of the conference.
* That I can fit two weeks worth of clothing into a suitcase weighing less than 50 pounds.
* For no cavity searches at the airport. Dental or full-body.
* Illness-free travel.
* That someone will introduce us as the “women from the Colonies.”
* Safety and peace.
* That I won’t accidentally say, “I’m feeling fruity” when what I meant was, “I’m feeling dicky.” (Look it up.)
* Anything else you feel like praying for.
Thank you very much!