For some strange reason, I think I can shoot from the hip when it comes to speaking. I’m awkward enough in normal conversation, but I’m ten times worse when addressing a crowd. Even when the crowd will only see the video version of my spiel.
And though I know this to be true, I failed to adequately prepare for the video featured below (unless you count me curling my hair beforehand). So. Please try to ignore my bumbling responses and enjoy watching my beautiful and talented friend Kristi, as she interviews me about my book. (Props to her husband Russell for putting this video awesomeness together.)
For those of you who need a reminder, here are some ways you can add your name to the cauldron for my Kindle Fire giveaway:
1. Like my Facebook author page. The folks who have already liked it will have their names entered once already.
2. Tell a friend about my Facebook author page. If they like it and post on my author page wall that you directed them there, not only will their name be entered to win, but your name will be entered two more times.
4. Follow me on Twitter. In order to enter your name in the giveaway, you must either mention me or RT my tweet about the contest.
5. Leave a comment on any blog post from now until April 15 and get one entry per comment.
6. Tell a friend about my blog. If they leave a comment and mention that you directed them there, not only will their name be entered to win, but your name will be entered two more times.
7. Give Let Me Fall a review on Amazon after it comes out on April Fools day (I included directions on how to do it at the end). Amazon will allow this even if you purchased the book directly from me. An Amazon review will earn you three more entries into the drawing.
The winner will be chosen randomly on April 15, 2013. Have fun and may the odds be ever in your favor!